Me, My Hypnotherapy Services and Hypnotherapy Qualifications
For many years, I have been fascinated by the workings of the human mind and its untapped potential.
This fascination together with a strong desire to help people who want to make positive changes and have the future they truly deserve, has paved the way to enjoying the successful hypnotherapy practice I have today.I am fully committed to undertaking Continuous Professional Development courses to keep informed about the latest psychology and therapy skills available as well as expanding my knowledge in different areas.
You will see by the list above, I provide many hypnotherapy services to help clients on a business and personal level.
Training & Qualifications
- Certificate in Counselling & Theory (2003) Rother Valley College
- Certificate in the Introduction to Counselling Theory (2003) National Extension College
- Certificate in Professional Hypnotherapy Training (2006) British Academy of Hypnosis
- Diploma in Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy (2006) Open College
- Diploma in Counselling (2006) Open College
- Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (2006) Open College
- Certificate in Pain Relief Professional Training (2006) British Academy of Hypnosis
- Certificate in How to Lift Depression Quickly (2007) Uncommon Knowledge
- Certificate in The Rewind Technique (2008) Uncommon Knowledge
- Certificate in Precision Hypnosis (2009) Uncommon Knowledge
- Course Certificate in Elman Hypnosis (2009) International Hypnosis Research Institute
- Course Certificate in Embracing Ambiguity – Milton Erickson (2010) International Hypnosis Research Institute
- Course Certificate in How To Stop Anyone Smoking – (2011) – Uncommon Knowledge
- Course Certificate in Hypnotension – (2012) – Hypnotension
- Certificate in WSN Counselling and Coaching (level 1) – (2012) Terence Watts
- Attendance certificate in Serious Work for Serious Issues – (2013) Terence Watts
- Certificate in BWRT(R) Brainworking Recursive Therapy(R) – (2014) Terence Watts
- Certificate in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy – (2015) Daniel Jones
- Certificate in WSN Counselling and Coaching Level 2 Practitioner (2015) – Terence Watts
- Certificate in GAD (Generalised Anxiety Disorder) – (2016) – Essex Institute
- Certificate in Essentials of Successful Practice – (2016) – Essex Institute
- Certificate in BroadBand for the Brain – (2016) – Essex Institute
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy Supervision – (2018) – Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training
Professional Bodies and Memberships
- Hypnotherapy Association (Registration Number 2245)
- Hypnoband Licensed Practitioner (2011)
- Registered Practitioner with The Red Poppy Company (help with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Certified Hypnotension Licensed Practitioner
- Registered WSN Counselling & Coaching Practitioner
- Certified BWRT(R) Brainworking Recursive Therapy(R) Practitioner
Contact Hypnotherapist Sheffield
Please do get in touch with any specific questions or to make an appointment. Now is the time to take the first positive move, pick up the phone and get in touch today, you can text or call my mobile on 07830 930993 or even send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whichever method you use to take that first step, you can forward to a healthy, positive and happier future.
I look forward to hearing from you!