For all therapies (excluding Smoking Cessation and the HypnoBand) the fee is £60.00 for up to a two hour session.
If the session runs a little over 2 hours there are no additional charges. The first session will include a full assessment, the therapy itself plus any supportive hypnosis CDs for you to keep and listen at home afterwards.
The fee for a 2 hour Stop Smoking Consultation is £99.00 (includes supportive hypnosis recordings and printed materials)
The fee for the HypnoBand Weight Loss System is £280.00. This course works over FOUR seperate two hour sessions (the first session may be slightly longer). Included in the course is a file of printed materials and three supportive hypnosis recordings.
Mondays from 12pm to 7:30pm*
Tuesdays from 12pm to 7:30pm*
Wednesdays from 12pm to 7:30pm*
Thursdays from 12pm to 7:30pm*
Please note that all booked consultations require 48 hours notice for any cancellations. A charge of 50% of the consultation fee will be made outside of this period.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You agree to being hypnotised or having psychotherapy (namely BrainWorking Recursive Therapy) for therapeutic reasons, at a cost of £60.00 per session. This price will not increase, unless there is a break of more than two months between appointments. Cost for Smoking Cessation and the HypnoBand course are currently £99.00 and £280.00 respectively. Payment is due either in cash on arrival at your appointment pre-session or by bank transfer 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- You accept that treatment is offered on the basis of the information you supply, and affirm that this has been complete and truthful.
- I will always do my best to help you achieve a successful outcome to your therapy. However, you accept that an agreement to work on an issue does not mean that a particular outcome to therapy can be guaranteed.
- Non attendance: appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled, and 48 hours notice is required. If you fail to attend without notice you will be liable to pay 50% of the cost of the session.
- You are free to end or withdraw from therapy at any time. The cost of any sessions paid for in advance but not used will be refunded on request, subject to item (d). Refunds will reflect the actual price paid if special offers have been used.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late you may have to shorten or re-schedule your appointment.
- Anti-social behaviour will cause the immediate cessation of treatment.
- The information you give me will be kept confidential unless one of the following applies:
– there is a legal requirement for me to share information e.g. where the Children’s Act applies or
a court order is issued
– there is good cause to believe that not to disclose information would expose you or others to a
serious risk of harm
- If you have been referred to me by your employer or GP, or if I am working with you as part of a care team, I will share prearranged levels of information with the others involved.
- I occasionally share anonymous case histories with other hypnotherapists or in hypnotherapy
publications for the purposes of supervision or training. Anonymous means your personal details are removed and no information that might identify you is used.
If you do not wish your information to be used in this way, please tick the box. *
- If you have any questions or complaints about your therapy, you agree to talk to me about them first. If we can’t resolve the situation satisfactorily you then have access to the formal complaints procedure of The Hypnotherapy Association (2245)
Book an Appointment
To Enquire About Confidential and Professional Help or to Book an Appointment, Please Contact Karen April Mills on 07830 930993